A warm, egg-like dish that perfectly fits for long breakfasts on Saturday/Sunday mornings
One often faced issue on Saturday or Sunday morning is, how to boost the breakfast! One really good way that keeps you also going for quite a while is the scrambled tofu. Of course it tastes different than scrambled eggs, but it is so delicious that I would say it tastes better than eggs. We always make a large portion so that we have something for the next day and find ourselves then in the situation that we need to do it the next day again.
- 300 g Smoked Tofu If not available also natural tofu is alright
- 1 tsp Kala Namak Indian stone salt that has a strong, eggy taste
- 1 pcs Onion
- 2 pcs Mushrooms Optional, if not available, just don't bother and ignore that line
- Oil some neutral tasting
- Grind the Kala Namak to a fine salt (it usually comes in a stony form)
- When the Tofu has some brown areas, take it away and serve.
Share this Recipe