A classical German cake in autumn is the plum cake. It is basically a must to eat it with whipped cream.
- Mix all ingrediences (besides the plums...) and let it grow for about 30-40 minutes in a warm place, covered by a wet towel. Probably it won't grow really high, but that is normal.
- Half the plums, take the stone away and wash them
- Roll the dough onto a baking tray, and place the plums over it. Place them somewhat standing and overlapping.
- Put it into the Oven in around 200 (C) degrees for 25-35 minutes, until the plums are getting soft and brown.
- Take it out and sprinkle sugar over it. Depending on the sweetness of the plums, you need different amounts...
- Serve it with whipped cream
Share this Recipe