Also a vegan version of this classical dish.
- 500 g Mushrooms I'd recommend either brown or white Champignons
- 4 pcs Garlic clove
- 4 pcs Onions
- 1 large Pickle
- 250 ml Soy cream / milk
- 1 teaspoon Tomatoe puree
- Vegetable stock
- Black pepper
- Thyme Be careful with it, not too much!
- 1 large cup Rice
- Fry the onion brownish and deglaze with the veggie stock.
- Add the mushrooms (halfed or quartered, depending on the size), the garlic and the pickle to it.
- Fry for a while and add the cream/milk and the tomatoe puree.
- Season with the thyme (carefully...) and the black pepper.
- Serve with rice.
Share this Recipe