Classical Indonesian noodle dish.
- 5 pcs Spring onions
- 1 pc Leek
- 2 pcs Carrots
- 3 pcs Garlic clove
- 200 g Pea pod
- 1 pc Red chilli
- 50 g Ginger
- 300 g Asia noodles
- Soy sauce
- Sambal olek As alternative you could also use any other Chili sauce
- Chop all vegetables in rings or small cubes.
- Start to fry the carrots in a wok and add then the leek, spring onions, garlic, chilli and ginger to it.
- Add the noodles and the pea pods and some water to the wok.
- Season it with (plenty) of soy sauce, salt, pepper and with the chilli sauce.
Share this Recipe